R U a mom coping with substance abuse?
R U looking for support from other moms?
…what are you waiting for?
Join the Rocking Horse Circle of Support!
Some of the things that we’ll talk about…
- Nurturing ourselves and our families
- Taking a look at how substance abuse impacts our children and families
- Improving family communication
- Making health friendships and relationships
- Enhancing parenting skills
- Developing healthy habits and self-confidence
Can I bring my young children?
Yes! Childcare is provided on site. Please let us know in advance if you require childcare.
Will there be others there that have had substance abuse impact their life?
You bet, substance abuse impacts all of our lives whether we have issues with it ourselves, a partner, a family member, or a friend.
What does it cost?
There is no fee for this group plus refreshments and gifts are provided at each meeting!
When is it? How do I find out more?
CALL PAM at the HOWARD CENTER @ 524-7265 ex 3
TO REGISTER FOR THE NEXT CLASS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION.
To see the curriculum, click on Rocking Horse Curriculum Session Fall 2016 St Albans.
To download the registration form, click registration form 2016 copy